Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bad Day

Some days on this path are easy, you know, rainbows and sweet smelling grass.  Other days are like today, difficult and arduous.

Nothing special happened today, long day at work, and a migraine on top of it.  But that is nothing new.  So why was today so hard?  Why are some days more difficult than others to get through?

Would a hot fudge sundae really have made today any better?  No, not really?  So why is that fact that I can't have one bugging me today when it didn't yesterday?

I blame Myron.  Myron is kinda a handy character to have around.  I can blame him when I'm having a weak moment.  Or a couple of weak moments.  Or a couple of weak weeks!

I guess maybe the important thing is that I don't give into the hot fudge sundae cravings.  My sweet treat now is my morning smoothie, I actually look forward to that in the morning where I used to live for my morning cup of coffee.

One change at a time, one small step at a time.  One weak moment conquered a time, that is all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment