Friday, July 2, 2010

Forgive me for Beating on the Horse Please!

I may be beating a dead horse here, but I need to elaborate on yesterday's post.  You know, the one where I admitted that I was wrong and other people were right?  That one.

I have been feeling better lately.  I mean really good.  I'm happier, I'm not depressed.  Things don't seem as dark and relentless as they did not so long ago either.  I know that our circumstances have not improved that much, we are still pretty much in the same boat we have been.  For somehow, it just looks  . . .rosier to me.  I seem to feel that way about everything lately.

If you would have told me six months ago that this much about me could change just by modifying my diet, I would have laughed you out of the room!  What an insane idea.  Absolutely ludicrous  thought!

Sometimes, I am a bit slow on the uptake!  It took a 2x4, but I am on board now. (Excuse the pun.) 

I am now proof that you can change pretty much everything about yourself by making adjustments to your diet.  (I'm still mad about the caffeine thing thought!)

If I can make this much progress by making the changes that I have made already, what else can I do?  I wonder what else we can modify?  What other 'improvements' or 'repairs' can we make to ourselves without pills, surgery, or the help of pharmaceuticals?

Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. watching you like a vulture girl, for day 27 of no caffeine. do you think you might possibly actually WANT to stay off it by then?? hmmmmm.... I can't wait till you go into massage therapy and need the help of victims to get enough practice hours. that'd be a cool change.....
    : )
    ~a

    ReplyDelete