Thursday, July 1, 2010

I hate it when people are right!

I feel really, really good today.  I am not even kidding!  I am happy, giggly and in a really good mood.  Why?

Work is still stressful, it is not only the end of the month but the end of the fiscal year.  So actually, work is really stressful.  The Boy is still recovering, he is at the point of whining that he can't eat solid food and his jaw is sore (face it, we'd all be whining.).  It's hot out.  I don't do hot.  I hate hot.  Hot is awful!!!

So, life in general has not gotten any better; same stressors, same work, same issues.  That's not the answer.

I have been focusing on the Boot Camp Diet from Dr. Gillian McKeith so we have been eating lots of healthy food.  Yeah, I was already doing that.  She does have me focusing on lots of living foods, though.  The fridge is so full of green right now that it looks like a garden instead of an appliance.

Well, there is one other thing that has changed.  But if I discuss that, then I may have to admit that others were right and I was wrong and I may have to forever say goodbye to one of my passions.

You guessed it, I am on day 6 of no caffeine.  No coffee, no chocolate, no caffeinated beverages of any type.

I have been sleeping wonderfully this week, I am in a happier mood, and I was informed today that my eyes were brighter.

This sucks!  The plan was that I was going to be cranky, not feel any better and at the end of 7 days go back to my favorite morning brew!

I hate it when other people are right!

1 comment:

  1. wow, VERY interesting development........~a

    ReplyDelete