Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Sunday!

We all know what that means!  Here are the stats:

The Boy:  -2.5 lbs (he's back to running!  Yea boy!)
Hubby:  Maintained (Yea hubby!)
Me:  -1.5 lbs!!!
We would like to thank our benefactress who made the new scale possible!

Tonight was new recipe night!  The Boy and I were feeling adventurous and tried 2 - count them 2 new recipes!!  One was made with zucchini and the other was a dessert.  The dessert was only 49 calories!

I have never liked zucchini, unless it was made into a tasty bread slathered with butter or better yet, cream cheese!  Tonight's fare was a baked zucchini with a cheese and bread crumb stuffing.  It was awesome!  It is a definite do over! 

The dessert was a banana and cream cheese concoction with a graham cracker crust.  Yummy!  I think it goes without saying that it is on the do-over list.

The Boy also took a walk with me and we had a great conversation.  I doesn't really matter about what, it was great just to talk!

Today was a good day to be on the plan!  It made up for the last week.  I have Myron out of my head for now.  I'll stay alert for his return, but for now, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment