Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weigh in Day!!

It's Sunday!  You know what that means; weigh in day.  Here are the results:

Husband:  -2 lbs. (he's beginning to look like a refugee from a supermodel work camp)
Hormonal teenage son:  -2 lbs - and he has sworn off regular soda (YEA!!!)
Me:  -5 - can you believe it? 5 lbs!!  In addition we are up to 4" off my waist!
That mean Myron is approximately 12 lbs and 4"!!  

I have never felt such a sense of accomplishment in my life!  I am so proud of myself!  (Which by the way is another first in my life.)  This is really working and I can do this!!

There are some things I miss.  I passed the Ice Cream Stand yesterday.  No one has had the decency to blow it up yet!  I swear I heard the soft serve machine whispering to me all night last night.  Good thing, the cat was snoring on the pillow above my husband's head, that sort of drowned it out.  Whatever works, right?
Then there is chocolate, my very first love.  I miss chocolate.  I pine for chocolate.  I'm tired of wearing chocolate on my hips and butt!  I may never stop craving chocolate, but I can try to change how I think about it!

Did I mention that I love ice cream . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment