Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baggy Pants

As I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed that my slacks were easier to fasten than they had been the last time I had worn them.  Hmmm . . .could it be?? . . .Don't be silly, I told myself, you've only been doing this two weeks!

Then I got to work and two different people made comments about the fact that my slacks looked "baggy".  That was the exact word - baggy - can you believe it?  Neither could I!  Then I found myself having to pull them up all day long.  I may have to buy a belt!  This new lifestyle ROCKS!!!!!!

Then I got home and what did we have for dinner?  Shrimp salad!  Life is good!

I thought this was going to be hard.  Some of it is.  Then there are days like today, a payoff day!  Who could possibly need a scale when I have BAGGY PANTS!!!!

1 comment: