Monday, May 31, 2010

New Cookbook

The best way to spend a rainy evening is with a book.  A couple of weeks ago I received my new Diabetes Dtour Diet CookbookI haven't had a chance to really look it over until this evening, now I'm all but jumping up and down!  (You may have noticed by now, I get excited over some very strange things!)

There are 200 new recipes in it and I'm trying to figure out how to make them all in one week!  They all sound so wonderful!  Okay, most of them.  Only a couple that I've found are questionable.  

It brought back to my mind why we chose the Dtour Diet in the first place.  It was because Dtour was positive about what I could eat, not what I couldn't eat.  Believe me, the minute you hear Diabetes, everyone you have ever met is lining up to tell you what you can't eat, this was the first program that was willing to tell me what I could eat.


Now with this new cookbook, I have a whole new batch of recipes to try out!  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment