Friday, May 21, 2010

I've been thinking a lot today about mental attitude.  I've been down lately for some reason, I'm not sure why.  But some things that have been happening this week got me to thinking about my 'edge' and my 'passion'.  They haven't gone away, but somehow I think some type of apathy slipped in when I wasn't watching and took root.

People around me are angry and unhappy.  Again, I don't know why.  But I have been letting that effect me, I've been reacting to it.  Not good, not a cool thing to do.

I have to pull my head out of all the menusha going on around me and focus back on the matter at hand.  I have to do something that is really hard for me to do, I have to put myself first, before some other people, and other things in my life.  I need to remember what is important.

This is an idea that is totally foreign to me, it is going to be difficult to put myself ahead of others, but if I can keep focus, I can do it.

I have made a lot of progress, I need to keep going, to do that I need to stay positive.  I have to keep my motivation and my mood up.  I just did a freaking 5K!  If I keep working at it, just think where I could go!

That's it - along with shaking up the meal plan, we are shaking up the mental attitude!  Take that Myron!  I win again!

No comments:

Post a Comment