Sunday, May 23, 2010

If it's Sunday, it must be Weigh In Day!

Weigh in results first:
Wonderful loving husband:  -1.5 lbs Yea Hubby!!
Charming son:  Stayed the same - Good job Boy!!
Me:  down .5 lbs (the scale may not be broken after all!)

I am always amazed at how wonderfully supportive my family is.  For my birthday they bought me a beautiful, shiny, new bike.  I feel like a little kid again!  It's red.  My first 10 speed was red (Wow! Was that a lot of years ago).  

They are trying to help me stay on track and thought this would be a good way to change up my exercise routine.   What an amazing gift!  

We had breakfast at my favorite restaurant and then my son made me the most wonderful dinner out of our new Dtour cookbook.  It was Chicken with a cucumber and yogurt sauce.  It was amazing!

Yesterday went a long way toward helping me adjust my mental attitude and helping me establish a much more positive outlook.  Other people in my life may not appreciate me or my skills, but my family sure does love me!

Myron and Couch Potato are sneaky, sneaky beings.  They are trying everything they can think of to undermine me, on many different fronts.  I'm not going to let them.  I am going to stand strong.  It's easier with those I love around me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment