Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weigh In

Another Sunday, another trip to the scales!

Wonderful hubby:  +1.5lbs - he has started a part time job at Home Depot in the Garden Department so will now be building muscle mass - Yea me!

Hormonal teenage son: -.5lbs - yea son!

Me:  -1 lb.  Yea me!  Guess the birthday cake didn't do me in after all - it just felt like it!  Cake bad!  So what do I get this year Birthday yogurt?  My very own Birthday veggie plate?  I know!  A Birthday Artichoke with a candle in it!  How festive is that?

I was supposed to have a list of alternative 3 pm snacks for you.  I'm still working on it.  That is a hard list to put together.  I have some ideas.  Baby carrots are good (but do you know they have a lot of natural sugar in them?  Weird huh?)  A handful of grapes are really good, nice and sweet and colorful at mid day.  But my new fav is walnut and dried fruit.  Can't beat it!  Yummy!  Gotta try that one.  I'll keep looking for some more.

We are at 2 weeks to the 5K and I am getting nervous.  We registered this weekend so we are set to go!  I can not believe I am actually doing this.  This is scary, scary, scary!  But I can do it!  I hope.

Plans are underway for the new website, I have the new webmasters working on ideas and plans and all things computer-like!

So, bring on the week, lots of walking and lots of mental prep to do!  I have to really psych myself up for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment