Friday, August 27, 2010

Willpower

My willpower seems to be in short supply lately.  I'm not quite sure why, but I'm having motivational issues.

I'm thinking a cattle prod may be the answer, but it sounds sort of painful.

My other thought is joining a gym and finding a personal trainer.  Maybe if I hire someone to be mean to me I'll be a little more motivated to exercise.  I thought getting up in the morning was the answer.  Unfortuntaly, the snooze button on the alarm clock is fully functional, so the getting up in the morning part is not working so well.

Maybe I could find some really buff dude named Bruno who yells a lot and is really scary!  Then I'd be too afraid to mess up.  Of course, if I'm paying him, I could just not show up and cancel my membership, so that may not be a good plan either.

Maybe I need to reevaluate my goals and make a new plan.  That may help!  Okay, tomorrow, plan day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment