Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Today's weigh in has been postponed until tomorrow's Doctor's appointment.  Why get on the scales an extra day if I don't have to?

I have my fingers and toes crossed for a happy appointment tomorrow.  I am getting terribly sick of the "Change it or Die" speech.  It gets a little old after awhile.

Tomorrow I get my day in the sun.  No more Change it or Die speech for me.  I expect to hear "Nice job girl, keep it up!"  Of course, if I had a cholesterol number under 200 that would just be icing on the cake.

Now I just sound like some old fart; hoping for a good blood level at the Doctor!  When did my life come to this?  This is sort of sad.

Upside; I do have a rocking new haircut and tomorrow is hubby's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment