Friday, August 6, 2010

Weird Week

Band Camp is always an exciting week.  The kids are back together, which means the band 'family' is back together.  Everyone is working to start getting the show off the ground, uniforms need to be fitted and altered, and a thousand more small tasks need to be accomplished.

With all of this happening, eating schedules tend to get thrown off.  While we have always had somewhat of a lax schedule in our household, that was blown right out of the water this week.  Meals came at odd times and sometimes not at all.

Now, we are all tired and run down.  I'm not sure if it is all the activity or the odd eating schedule, or a combination of both.  All I know, is right now, I'll be happy to get back to a saner eating schedule this weekend starting with a good grocery shopping!

I never would have paid attention before to why we were all so tired and crabby and run down.  Or, if I did, I would have put it down to all the exercise and strange hours.  Now, I believe, it is the odd eating schedule.

Imagine that, another lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment