Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scales and Frustration

I admit it, I'm obsessing!  I know, I'm not supposed to be doing that, but I can't seem to help it today.  I go to see my doctor in a couple of weeks and I wanted to be half way to my goal (50 lbs) by the time I got there.  I seem to be a bit stalled, and it is making me crazy.

Yes, yes, I should be concentrating on how good I feel, and I do feel good.  My headaches have decreased, especially the migraines, I am still moving easily and all of my clothes are really loose and falling off.  All of that is good.

So why am I obsessing over the appointment?  Because, that's what I do.  I woke up in the middle of the night last night worrying about my cholesterol!  Oh my goodness, when did I become that person!!  Laying awake at night worrying about my cholesterol numbers?  This is crazy!

Okay, deep breath, maybe what I am really worried about is that my test numbers are not going to come back as good as I am hoping.  I know I shouldn't think about it or I'll raise my blood pressure and that would be a whole NEW problem that I don't want to deal with!!

Okay, enough whining.  I guess I have to stop slacking off on the exercise and get my booty moving.  For some reason, exercise is the problem for me and I really need to figure that part of it out.

Any one have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment