Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday - and no blues!

I spent the day riding the high from yesterday's weigh in!  I received so many congratulations from friends and family, I have been overwhelmed.  Excited and happy, but overwhelmed.

Then, about 9:00 tonight, I heard the little voice in my head.  "Okay you made it to the half way point, what are you going to do now?"  It wasn't Myron, the voice was too pleasant.

So now it's time to take the high, and the energy and the euphoria from my achievement and channel it into my weak area.  Exercise.

Exercise is still a hit or miss thing with me.  While I am much, much more active now than I was 6 months ago, I still feel that I have a long way to go.  I have a walk coming up in October, after all.  A walk that is very important to me.  The Diabetes walk.

I can do this.  I lost 50 pounds, a feat I thought was impossible!  If I can do that, a little exercise shouldn't hurt anything, right?

The question is, how do I make it fun.  Remember, I am a perennial 10 year old.  It has to be fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment