Friday, August 20, 2010

Team Freedom

I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a team name for the Diabetes walk in October.  I wanted to use Team Dtour, but that is not an option due to copyrights and all that.

However, today, one of the team members from the Dtour plan sent a suggestion to me for a team name that I think is absolutely amazing!  I am throwing it out to see what other people think.

Team Freedom
(Freedom from guilt, fear, excess weight and all the risk factors that are associated with it.)

I thought it was an amazing idea.  It works on so many levels; and I think it is very fitting for the journey that the walk will represent.

I am hoping that a lot of people will join us that day.  We will be posting more details as we have them.

As soon as I get some feedback from folks on the name, I will get the team set up and let everyone know.

I am really excited about this walk, especially since it is a Diabetes walk.  That is really meaningful to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment