Friday, August 13, 2010

New Recipe Night!

The Boy and I have been thinking about that wonderful Spinach Artichoke pizza we had at the California Pizza Kitchen in Ann Arbor.  We have been talking about it so much that tonight we decided to take action.  We searched out a recipe online for Spinach Artichoke pizza.

It was AWESOME!!!  It had the added bonus of having feta and provolone as well.  With two of my favorite cheeses involved, how could we possibly go wrong?  It is definitely a do over recipe in this household.

It was the perfect ending to the worst day.  Usually Friday the 13th doesn't bother me.  (After all, I'm not a Templar.)  But today was just one of those days that I should not have gotten out of bed.

So ending the day making pizza with the boys and watching Top Gun is the perfect cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment