Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weigh In

Okay, I figure I can do two posts today because I was a big ol' slacker this week!

Here are the results from weigh in:
Wonderful Husband:  +19 lbs!  (Then he put the cat down!)
Actual loss = 1 pound  and the people rejoiced!

Hormonal Teenage Son (yes, the tag is back):  -1 lb and has lost an additional 21/2 inches off his waist!  The people rejoiced and the young maidens sighed.

Me:  -8 lbs!  Yes, pick your jaws up from the floor!  I checked it three times!  8 flipping pounds in one week.  I know it is not healthy, but for one week, I'll take it!  I have also lost and additional 2 inches off my waist for a total of 8!  Hey we got 8's going on here!  Anyone play the lottery?

Here is what my little chart looks like from my Dtour tracking page:
Weight Measurement
Date 4/18/2010 4/18/2010
Starting 262  lbs. 48 inches
Current 242 lbs. 40 inches
Goal 115 lbs. 24 inches
Change -20 lbs.  -8 inches. 
Percent of Body Weight Lost
7%
Losing 5-10% of your body weight can lower your blood sugar and blood pressure and help prevent diabetes

The people are not only rejoicing, they are having a flat out, headbanging, ear-blasting, Myron-stomping, dragon slaying party!!!! 
Today, I will rejoice!

2 comments:

  1. Katie i am doing the happy dance over here for you OMG that is wonderful good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm one of the rejoicers. ~a savor the burn

    ReplyDelete