Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gardens and Herbs

Now that we are preparing and eating all this fabulous fresh food, I have determined that the dried herbs from the grocery are dull and bland.

The only solution is to grow my own.  Yeah, I know - yet one more thing - one more leap from a ledge.  Do you think sooner or later one of these ledges is going to give way underneath me?  Nah, never happen!

So, now in the planning stages are a herb garden and, yes, I said and, a vegetable garden.  If we are going to grow herbs, we can't very well leave the veggies out can we?  Can you grow artichokes in Michigan?  I start my own backyard artichoke farm!

With all walking, food prep, shopping, and now gardening, I'm never going to have any time to sit on the sofa and visit with Couch Potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment