Thursday, April 15, 2010

Success Surprise

Sometimes the small signs of progress give you the biggest feelings of success.

This morning I put my watch on and it swung around on my wrist.  It took me totally by surprise, I shook my wrist a bit and watched in amazement as it circled my wrist.  I double checked to make sure I had fastened the band correctly ~ who loses weight in their wrists?  Apparently me!

I discovered today that my stomach has gotten flat enough that I no longer look pregnant when I tuck my shirt in!  Yea me! And guess what!  I have cheekbones!  They are hard to see under these chipmunk cheeks of mine, but there is a hint of a cheekbone peeking through just under my eye!

One of my co-workers commented today on how different I am looking.  She said she can really tell the difference!

It's nice when this struggle pays off in ways that you can really see and make you feel really good about yourself!

1 comment:

  1. diggin' it ~a
    even tho yu are kinda tilted

    ReplyDelete