Friday, April 23, 2010

Deep Thoughts Part Doux

Surprisingly I've felt better today.  I think just getting the words out, even in writing, helped me to begin to work through what has been keeping me down this week.

A friend suggested today that maybe some of this is from Myron's bag of tricks, which I am actually beating down - not falling for it as I always have before.  

It was also suggested that perhaps this is a normal emotional swing for me, but I am recognizing it as a feeling now and not as an "event".

Both suggestions have merit and make a lot of sense.  There are things that have happened in my life that are horrible.  Secrets that I have talked about with only my husband.  But these things were easier to hide when I was heavier.  Emotions are easier to deal with if you can just eat them with cake and ice cream and deal with them that way.  They are much less messy.

There is not cake now, no ice cream, no sugar, just me.  Just me and those I love and trust.  I wonder how much secrets weigh? 

Maybe Myron has a bunch of little friends, as I purge my self of them, the weight will go away!  Hey!  This is a wonderful new thought - Physical and Emotional purging!  This could work!

Watch out Demons, you may be eradicated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment