Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today, as we all know, was weigh in day.  Have I mentioned that I am beginning to dread Sunday mornings?

Those three lovely pounds that I lost when I was ill are back.  My only solace is that they didn't bring any friends.  

Tomorrow is a new new day and a new week.  I need to get this train back on the tracks!  I am going to go to the gym every work day next week!  I can do this, right?  

Tuesday is my day off, it's registration day for school.  Wow! does that seem weird.  I'm going back to school!  And I don't want to be the only overweight person in the Dietetics department! How humiliating would that be?

Think about it, who in their right mind would hire an obese Dietitian?  Who on earth would seek help and advice from one?

So now the fate of my future depends on losing this weight.  All of my plans could go up in smoke if I can't lose this weight!  Oh the pressure!!

Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I will be at that gym if it kills me!

1 comment:

  1. I think that having the courage to keep the pressure on yourself is wise and a big help in your progress. Accountability and transparency of a blog was a wise choice. Choosing to become a dietician confirms your lifestyle decision is not going to be a fleeting thing. But I hadn't thought of the connections you were making in today's blog before.. and it a good observation. ~a

    ReplyDelete