Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Steps along the path

I am continually surprised by myself lately;   I registered for school today.  It actually feels real to me know.  I am going back to school.  SCARY!!
 
I have to take a placement test for Algebra on Monday.  I panicked!  I don't know if I even remember anything about Algebra!  Just as I was reaching meltdown mode, I was rescued by my wonderful boy.

The Boy is going to tutor me!  How weird is that?  Mom is being tutored by the child.  I have a wonderfully patient boy.  He explained everything in clear and concise language that was easy for me to understand. 

Panic over.  With my boys beside me I can conquer anything, even Algebra and Chemistry!

Watch out world, soon I am going to be a lean, mean (I won't be mean) Dietitian! 

The adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment