Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Sunday, another weigh in.

Someone broke my scale again!!  It stayed in the same exact spot it was in last week.  Maybe the numbers got stuck and couldn't move downward!  Yeah!  That sounds good, we'll go with that!  Stupid scale!

I have proof that the scale is broken; it stayed in the same exact spot for hubby to!  See, it's not just me!  I don't know about The Boy though, he slept through weigh in this week.

I think if I am killing myself at the gym at a godawful hour of the morning, the stupid scale could at least inch down a little bit!

Okay, enough whining, I'm done now.

I am still on my goal of diversifying my lunches and coming up with some meals that we can all eat, even with our divergent schedules at the moment.  It is a bit of a challenge to plan out a menu when one family member gets home a six, one arrives at 8:15, and the third member finally shows up at 9.  Challenging yes, but not impossible.  That is why slow cookers were invented!

All that remains now is to find the recipe that will make everyone happy.   Yet another challenge!

If anyone knows of a good scale repair person, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment