Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Day, Busy Life

Thing are getting complicated.  Since school started we have been on a dead run.  When we started this adventure The Boy wasn't working, Hubby was only working one job and we were not dealing with marching season.

I'm thinking that the tight schedule we are on is part of the reason that I am stuck.  We have a break neck schedule that has not allowed for more planning.

So what is the solution?  I've been thinking a lot about that lately.  I thought about calling a halt and just stopping a few things.  Of course, it will be hard to purchase the proper food with no job; and then there's the house payment and all those other annoying bills.

Maybe I just need to figure out how to plan a little better.

This is going to require more thought . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment