Thursday, October 7, 2010

A New Era!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!  I heard from the University (finally!) and I was accepted!  I feel like I've been waiting forever!  (I never said I was the most patient person in the world.)

So now I get to go meet with advisers and figure out what transfers and what classes I start with!  Hopefully, they will give me some idea when I can apply to the Dietetics program.

This journey has taken some exciting and unexpected turns; I can hardly believe that I applied to college and now get the chance to pursue my passions in an entirely new environment!  I'll probably be the oldest person in my classes.  That's okay, I'm a perennial 10 year old anyway, so no one will even notice my age!

The opportunity to finish my education and take my life in a new direction is almost unbelievable.  Today my blog, tomorrow the world!

I want to work with other Type II people who are in the same situation that I was in a few months ago.  I especially want to work with kids, that would be awesome!

Today acceptance, next week the Step-Out walk, and in January I start school.

Life has sure taken some interesting turns lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment