Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blowing it!

For the last two weeks I have had the strongest cravings for junk food that I have ever had.  I have no idea why all of a sudden I can think of nothing else but cake, ice cream, candy bars, peeps (yes I LOVE peeps), and candy corn (especially those little pumpkin ones)!

Last night, wonderful hubby and I went to the grocery store to get dinner.  We were walking past the bakery section when I spotted them ~ the cupcakes!  Not only that, they were whispering to me.

I got to thinking that the cupcake thing worked last time.  I had only eaten one and that had take the desire for sweets away.  I mentioned this to hubby (who has been having the same cravings) he thought it was a sound plan, so we bought them.  (Remember I am the Empress of Justification!)

You would think that I would know better by now, but as usual I seem to be a slow learner when it comes to this particular lesson!  I did manage to only eat one cupcake . . .before dinner.

I ate three cupcakes last night!  I am horrified (and sick) this morning!  How on earth did I let this happen?  And it's Step Out walk week too!  (Which somehow in my brain makes it worse.)

I went a little crazy last night, but I could not seem to stop myself.  Now, I am left feeling sick to my stomach, head-achy and my blood sugar is WAY too high this morning!

Okay, confession time over.  I am now going to take a very deep breath get ready for work and start all over again.

When will I ever learn??

No comments:

Post a Comment