Monday, June 14, 2010

Why is it when you are already feeling down, the world seems to put a big KICK ME sign on your back?  I'm just wondering because I had a Monday that just wouldn't end today!

  • Woke up late
  • Spilled the first cup of coffee all over
  • Could not find the right clothes
  • Late getting into work
  • Lecture from the family matriarch informing me of my failings as a daughter, mother, wife, daughter-in-law, sister, aunt . . you get the idea.
  • Computers all down at work - my fault, of course.
And so on and so on and so on . . .   I hate Mondays!


You know what?  I realized about 10:00 PM that I was having a hell of a pity party for myself!  What is up with that?  That gets me nowhere, except maybe closer to the refrigerator door!  Maybe the ice cream manufacturers have experienced a drop in sales and they are messing with my mind so that I will begin to purchase as I used to?  Nah, that sounds too expensive even for the amount of ice cream I used to eat!


I asked The Boy to get me a cookie tonight, we opted for Subway (it's on plan!).  He came back cookie-less.  I asked him where my cookie was and he told me if I wanted to poison myself, I would have to do it myself.  How rude is that?


Tomorrow is another day.  Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment