Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weigh In Day

I feel like I've let everyone down, but most especially myself.  Weigh in today netted another pound.  That makes a total of 4 pounds gained in one week.

I must admit, I'm really very confused.  My blood sugar has been out of whack all week as well, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I have not been able to get control of it.

Normally, this would be my Waterloo.  I'd quit, my hands would be thrown up in defeat and I'd accept that I am not strong enough to do this and I'd go back to what I had been eating, feeling even worse about myself than I did before.

Does anyone else smell Myron's hand in this?  Yeah, me too.  Myron's piece de resistance  is that The Boy lost 3 pounds!  I hate that Myron.  One of these days, I'm going to squash him like the little worm that he is!

Here is the new FOIL MYRON PLAN
  • Exercise at least 5 days this week.  (No matter how tired I am!)
  • No beef - AT ALL
  • Measure all food - every bit
  • Stick to the plan - no deviations!
  • Fish 3X this week.
  • Test Blood sugar Before and 2 hours after every meal, in the morning and before bed.
I can do these things.  I can stick to that list.

I'm not going to quit, I am not going to give up.  I can do this! 

4 comments:

  1. thank goodness we have an objective scale that doesn't listen to our best intentions or philosophies. sigh. we can't fake it out, and it would be bad for us if we COULD fake out a scale, gain, gain, and have it not reflect the truth. but it also reflects it when the truth is good news.
    xox
    ~ps... a month of wedding cake and candy have left no room for pretend on my scale either. I'm up around ten from pre-wedding.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the above Anonymous but anonymous Tara from Wednesday. I feel your pain and confusion. Myron is the culpret (I think I spelled that right) We really haven't done anything wrong, our weight and sugar should not be so out of wack. Myron look out we are on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, you are not anonymous! You are part of the crowd now! We'll take Myron down. We will take down all of our personal Myrons' we just have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katie. I needed that.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete