Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re-Commitment!

I've spent the day thinking (yes, my head hurts!) about what I want to do.   I've spent almost 7 months on this 'project'.  It has changed my life in so many ways; why would I want to quit now?  

Okay, so life isn't always fun.  As disappointing as that is, it's true.  I have hit a stage where I need to reevaluate and recommit.

End of the day . . . . I'm in this for the long haul!  I can do this.  I have to lose 20 pounds in the next two  months!  I want to go to the climbing wall with my boys and actually climb.

As I was thinking today, a long ago conversation crossed my mind.  Hubby and I were in the car and for some reason, I was talking about my weight.  I told him if I ever went over 200 lbs, I should be shot.  Wow!  Am I glad he didn't hold to it!  I would have been long dead and buried by now!

I want to get there, in the 2 month time period.  I can do this.

I don't know what I've been thinking!  I am not a quitter and I definitely don't give up when the going gets a little rough.

Plan for the week?  Here it is:
  1. Make sure I hit the gym.
  2. Make a menu and do a full grocery shopping
  3. Plan ahead for meals away from home and devise a GOOD plan
  4. Diversify lunches.
  5. Perhaps go back to the 2 week kick start on Dtour.
I think that may help get me back on track.


TWO WEEKS TO THE STEP OUT WALK.  GO TO THE LINK AND HELP TEAM FREEDOM!  YOU CAN COME AND WALK WITH US OR BE A 'VIRTUAL WALKER' BY MAKING A DONATION TO THE TEAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment