Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waning Commitment?

No post last night due to migraine.  Those sneaky little devils can sideline just about anyone.  But I am stronger, better, faster (?) than any stupid head pain!

I realized yesterday as I was pulling my lunch from the fridge, that I was in a rut.  I have been having the same thing for lunch for quite some time.  Hummus, cut veggies, and gluten free crackers.  

When I got home and opened the fridge to pull something out for dinner, it was slim on dinner fixings and almost devoid of veggies!

Have I hit that moment?  That point where the determination finally yields to outside pressures and constraints?  When making time for planning and prepping takes a backseat to other schedules?

That can only happen if my passion and commitment has waned. Is that what has happened?  

Then now is when my commitment to this endeavor is to be tested.  Can I continue when it becomes difficult?  When it will take extra time and planning in an already packed schedule?  

Yes.  Fortunately, I'm off today so I can spend some time reviewing  my Dtour books and get myself back on track.  I've come too far to quit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment