Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Feeling Fat Today

For some reason, I was feeling fat today.  I haven't felt that way in a long time, but today seemed to be my day.

Then Hubby and I went for our evaluations at the Health Club.  I don't feel fat and defeated anymore.  Tomorrow at 7 AM, I am going to meet with one of the trainers and learn how to use the equipment and take control of yet another part of my new reality. 

Even better, this nice young man whom we met tonight, David, he set a goal for me.  In two months, I am going to be under 200 lbs and sitting on top of the climbing wall in our local climbing gym! 

I was so afraid to take this step forward.  I don't know what I thought was going to happen, but I was actually afraid to go.  I went, it wasn't scary;my legs hurt, but that is about it.

Now we just have to see how I do at 7AM in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. I think you might want to keep a copy of this and the last few posts, and keep them where you can review them easily. They might help you recognize the same sort of emotional connections next time something similar strikes. ~a

    ReplyDelete