Monday, November 29, 2010

What is going on?

Sometimes I feel like heaven's little entertainment center.  No, seriously.  I think all those folks up in heaven, get bored and say: "Hey!  Things are slow, let's throw something weird at Katie and see what she does with it!"

Don't you ever feel like that?  There you are going along living your life and BAM! along comes something so weird you don't even know what to think, much less do about it.

I've been feeling 'off' lately.  I'm still eating properly, and doing everything else I'm supposed to do.  My weight loss has significantly slowed down and my blood sugar is bouncing around like a super ball.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to see my doctor so hopefully, she can provide me with some sort of answer.

It is sooooo not fair that things go wonky when I have actually been a good and dutiful Person with Diabetes. 

It's a good thing I have a good sense of humor.  If I didn't I might start taking "someone's" name in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment