Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Whatever It Takes

 
I've seen this video before and thought it was cute.  I ran across it again this evening and it got me thinking.  Perhaps there is something to this daily affirmation  thing.  It certainly seems to be working for this young lady.

I remember years ago my brother had been having a difficult time; I was over at his house and noticed a note taped to his bathroom mirror.  It was short and sweet
"Whatever It Takes!"  
Even now, all those years later, when I'm having a difficult time, I see that little note in my head.  It really does help!

So maybe I could come up with a short, simple little affirmation that I could look at it everyday and remind me of what is really important.  I'm not sure if Whatever It Takes will work, I need something more weight and diabetic friendly.

I'm open to suggestions.  It needs to be something, short, sweet, and motivating.

Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment