Sunday, November 14, 2010

Squeaking by

Sunday morning and things are quiet and cozy.  I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep.  I was worried about weigh in.  I've been a bad Dtourer lately and have been suffering the consequences in attitude and mental anguish.  Was I now going to suffer more defeat when I met the scale this morning?

Finally, I just got up and went to meet my fate.  Up one pound.  Okay, considering how I've been eating lately, it could have been much worse.  I guess I'll take the one pound and count myself fortunate it wasn't more.

I really, really want to get back on track and get focused again.  How am I going to do that now?

I'm going to buckle down, get back to basics and as silly as it may sound, I'm going to try the whole morning affirmation routine.  I'm going to try (really I am) to not find excuses and go to the gym.  If I'm not feeling well, I am going to force myself to go.  Perhaps a little sweat will get rid of the cold and flu germs.  Can you sweat those out of your system?

Today, I'm starting the 2 week fast start on Dtour to remind me what I need to do.  As soon as I am done here, I'll be putting my menu together!

Deep breath, okay, off I go!  Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. are you still getting the Dtour generated meal programs and shopping lists? or are you picking and choosing from past ones to build plans that you know the fam likes? ~arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dtour generated meal programs for the next two weeks (I went back and started the fast start again.)

    After that, we go back to building our own.

    ReplyDelete