Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another weigh in day has come and gone.  Results?  I went up a pound.  I'm telling you something is wrong with that dang scale!

Okay, it's not the scale's fault, but it's easier to blame a pieces of machinery than to blame myself!  If I blame the scale, then I don't have to be accountable to myself for this last week.

I was not a very good Dtourer last week.  For that matter, I wasn't a very good Person with Diabetes.  I did however, make a wonderfully whiny sick person.

I have no idea what the heck sort of bug I got; but it is refusing to let go.  I didn't go to the gym last week ,either.  It was difficult to go to the gym when I had a hard enough time getting up and dressed in the morning.

So, it looks like I am back to square one on Monday.  I really hate that square, although I seem to spend a lot of time there lately.

Deep breath, focus on the goal and don't beat myself up for last week.  I can do this.  I know I can!

Sometimes, this journey I'm on is really hard.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there puppy!!! its hard to keep up such a driving momentum. breathe. xox ~a

    ReplyDelete