Friday, December 17, 2010

What was I thinking????

Today is the day.  Orientation at school.  Do you know how many years it has been since I have attended a college orientation?  There are butterflies the size of a squadron of B-52s in my stomach!
There I'll be, me and a bunch of teenagers!  Wow!  What have I been thinking?  I must have been out of my bloody mind when I jumped into this one!

Okay, deep breath. . . One more . . .another for good measure . . 

Now that the freak out if over, I can concentrate on some other things.  Like how do I get there, where exactly am I going and will I really be the only "adult" there?  (Not that I actually qualify as an adult most of the time!).

Sometimes I have to wonder about my propensity to always jump head long in to new adventures.   I thrive on new challenges and love to learn new things, but college?  At my age?

Okay, whining is over, I'll post again tonight and let you all know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment