Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shopping day

Woke up this morning and felt rotten.  My head hurt, my stomach was a mess and every muscle in my body hurt.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong at first.  When I walked into the kitchen I figured it out; I had strayed from my path.

Did I have a 5 minute freak out?  No.  I know what to do now.  I had a smoothie with the requisite flax seed, made a menu and went grocery shopping.

I spent some time reading labels and making sure I had everything on my list.  When it came time to check out, I looked around me and decided that I had the healthiest shopping cart in the store.  Feeling very pleased with myself, I went home, put it all away and then spent some time with my best friend.

I'm sitting here now, typing this and my head is pain-free, my stomach is calm and my muscles are relaxed.

It's good to be back on the path!

No comments:

Post a Comment