Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Why is it that the holidays and special occasions all seem to require a rich, fat laden, sugar coated menu?  Seriously, why is that?

I was worried about the holiday because I wasn't looking forward to being asked what I could or couldn't eat.  Turns out that wasn't much of a problem.  Everything was good and since most of it was buffet style, I could pick and choose what I wanted and avoid the "special" holiday treats.

I had a wonderful conversation with my brother about the Dtour plan!  I walked him through the website and we discussed his options for lunches and food on the go.  I think it may have been my favorite part of the day!

I even avoided the cherry pie!  Not to mention the ala-mode!  Can you believe it?  I had ice cream in front of me and turned it down!  I said no to ice cream!!  (and you can now purchase ice skates in hell!)

What a difference a year makes!

1 comment:

  1. correction. u froze hell over in LESS than a year. ~a

    ReplyDelete