Thursday, December 16, 2010

Turning around

Things are starting to turn around.  The demon who was possessing my scale seems to have vacated.  I've been watching the little bugger this week and it is moving in the correct direction again.  Some of those stupid pounds that had mysteriously arrived have vanished!  Yea!!

The Boy took the PSAT this fall.  We received his score yesterday.  His numbers were high enough to send everyone jumping for joy!  Except The Boy.  No one is as hard on The Boy as The Boy.  All he can see are the things that he did did not get correct.  


Then it dawned on me, I have been doing the same thing.  Sometimes I can be such a dork!  The last few weeks I have been concentrating on the stuck scale and the things that were  not going smoothly.  Perhaps I need to concentrate on what I've done right and the progress I have made so far.


Who knew that your children have the ability to teach us such valuable lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment