Sunday, December 19, 2010

Battle of the scale

I am beginning to feel like a human  yo-yo; there are about three pounds that keep showing up and then leaving, showing up and leaving!  It is a bit frustrating.

I have decided that this week is Christmas and I am not going to worry about the silly scale for one week.  I'll still eat the way I'm supposed to, as I have had good luck in avoiding the normal pitfalls of the season (food wise anyway).

Perhaps at this point, I am obsessing about the scale and I do not believe that is healthy.  I need to get back to having fun again with this adventure.  I do so much better with things when I view them as fun.  It is a tact I have not yet tried, so I am going to experiment this week and see if fun leads to more success than obsessing.

I am still doing my research on Vitamin D and hope to have some interesting information for you later today.  You will all be surprised at what this one little vitamin can do to one's system!

No comments:

Post a Comment