Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sorry it has been a couple of days without a post.  I am struggling just a bit with the new schedule.  I'll get used to it.  It is just going to take some time.

I started classes at the beginning of the week with a lot of trepidationBy the time Friday evening came around, I was brimming with excitement and joy!  

I may not have gotten the best grades in college the first time around, as I tend to test very badly; I loved learning.  I feel a shiver of excitement when presented with a new idea.  A new concept that I have to struggle to understand. I still get a charge out of it!

I really felt happy and proud of myself this week.

That in itself is a major step forward!

2 comments:

  1. Glad its going good. Have you run into the young man from orientation yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen him yet. But I am keeping my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete