Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ashamed

This was a bad week.  I'm still adjusting to the  new schedule, some things happened on a personal level that upset me, and then work turned into a nightmare.  It is one of those horrific times when you want to walk around with your back against the wall to save it from having any more knives inserted.

Then, to top it off, I went on an eating binge last night.  I will not even tell you what I ate as I am beyond embarrassed by it.  Let's just say it wasn't good.

Where is the little switch that you throw to turn off the emotional eating machine?  Have I lost all of my will power?  What on earth is going on with me?  This is insane!

I am doing some serious damage to myself and my goals here.  I just need to figure out how to stop it!

Where has all of my strength gone?  If someone happens to see it, could you send it home?

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps a good time to NOT live 'in the moment.' Anyway we can help? Perhaps one or two of us would be willing to prepare one of your Dtour menus (each) once a week? Would it be helpful to have just a couple nights a week where the pressure to come up with dinner was gone?? I'd go for that. xox ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Good time to re-read those Self Acceptance ones from Bimmer. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear you are a treasure and such a blessing! What would I do without you? Pity party is over and I'm bucking down again!

    ReplyDelete