Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Time

I was wondering what to write about today.  'I've spent the day studying, but as I was diligently working on my homework, thoughts kept invading my brain.  Thoughts that had nothing to do with Computer Applications, Algebra, or Biology.  Well, maybe a bit to do with Biology.


I checked in on Facebook at one point and found the following video that someone had posted.  Take a moment to watch it, then we will talk more.








The funny thing is, that before I watched this video, I had been thinking about writing today about natural "organic" foods, and water and medicines.  That perhaps if we went back to the way things were.  Got back to our roots, we would all be a lot happier and healthier.

Then I saw this.  I was dumbstruck.  This is exactly what I had been thinking about.  I think we all need to sit down and watch this movie.  We need to listen to these women, these very wise and revered women.

The talk about the destruction of our rain forests.  We are perhaps killing off miracles of science.  The cure for cancer could be out there!  Even better, the cure for common cold may lie in some rare indigenous plant that no one has yet seen!

If we go back to growing our own foods and get away from all the preservatives and additives in our foods, how much better would we all feel?  Heck, if we stopped giving hormones to cows, men may stop growing breasts!

Perhaps the world leaders, perhaps all of us; should stop.  Just pause for a moment and listen to these women.  Maybe we could change the world for the better.

No more obesity, no more Diabetes.  If only we could . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment