Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling in the groove

My vitamins came the other day, along with the powder supplements I add to my smoothies.  The weird thing is, that I've been using them for two days and am already feeling better and my head is in a much better place.

I am looking toward menu planning this evening and doing a full grocery shopping tomorrow.  I even asked wonderful hubby to go throw the remaining ice cream that was in the freezer away!  If that doesn't demonstrate commitment on my part, I don't know what does!

Earlier this week when I was sending information about the Outsmart Diabetes (Dtour) plan to my friend I happened to reread the information regarding the Fat Fighting four:
Fiber
Calcium
Omega3s
Vitamin D
Wait, what was that last one?  Vitamin DHow on earth did I forget about that? What are the chances that someone with a Vitamin D deficiency could have trouble dropping weight?

Hmmmmm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment