Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting Over It

Okay, I took a deep breath and am trying to suck it up.  My wonderful boys are convinced that I can do this college thing.  I'm glad they are so sure.  Perhaps, they can be confidant enough for all of us, because I think people on Mars can hear my knees knocking together.

I'm sure that I will calm down as soon as I start.  Get a class or two under my belt and I'll be fine!  Right?

I am still full speed ahead on everything.  I am even in the middle of doing some research on a question I was asked about breaking food up throughout the day.  I am finding out all sorts of interesting things and hope to have it ready to share in the next day or so.

Hopefully I will get my books tomorrow and that will calm me down a bit.

Let's hope I can sleep tonight!

2 comments:

  1. As the "asker", I've been trying to eat very little during my 12 hour work day knowing that when I get home at 7:30 I can have something really yummy, usually 500-700 calories worth. I get up at 5:30 and have something light at 9 am, 1, and 5. I don't know the answers to what I asked you, but I do know it seems to be working out well for me. It hasn't been too hard to forgo my old eating pattern, knowing I have a 'reward' to look forward to later. My energy has been pretty decent too, for me. ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I'm still working a good answer for you, but it sounds like you may have it licked.

    ReplyDelete