Monday, January 31, 2011

Classes

I have to tell you all that this college thing is amazing!  I thought I was going to hate my Biology class.  Now, I am waking up on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings and can't wait to get there!

Okay, sometimes I only actually understand a third of the lecture (today is a good example), but then it starts fermenting in my brain and the more I think about it the more sense it makes!

Algebra and I are still battling it out, but I am not sure how much of that is my previous mind set.  I'm just thankful that I have a tutor on hand and another only a phone call away!  My brother is a high school math teacher!

A friend of mine gave me a pretty little writing desk that is the perfect size for me and my new study area!  Yes, I have my own area!  Okay, I am sharing space with the laundry, but hey, how much room do I really need?  A desk a chair and I am good to go!

I am already beginning to see how the things that I am learning will affect what I do for the rest of my life.

I'm beginning to think that college is wasted on the young!

No comments:

Post a Comment