Sunday, January 30, 2011

Regrouping and Refocusing

I may whine once in awhile, but after my 5 minute freak-out, I do settle down and regroup.  I've regrouped.,

I think perhaps part of my problem is that I have lost focus.  With so many things going on at the same time, I have shifted my primary focus.  Not cool.

I can fix this.  I can turn it around and prioritize.   Starting today.

I learned this week, that things that I had always been important to me, aren't.  I am not in a good place in regards to some things, so I will have to minimize their importance in my life.  Why spend time and energy where it is not wanted or appreciated?

Wouldn't that energy be better spent in other areas that I have deemed more important?  Can I not pull back in some areas and in some relationships where I am apparently spinning my wheels?  I believe that is the perfect idea.

When I was younger, I came across a Native American prayer, that has always stuck with me.  Okay, the entire thing did not stick, but a very important part of it did.
 
Walk on a rainbow trail; walk on a trail of song and all about you will be beauty.  There is a way out of every dark mist over a rainbow trail
                                                                       ~Navajo Song

I do believe it is time to pin that up again and really think about it.

If I let Myron and Couch Potato win, what exactly have I accomplished?  The downfall of the princess?  We can't have that now, can we?


Boot straps are pulled up, head is held high and I am off to the Dtour site to plan my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment