Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evil Scale

Ha ha!  I have finally beaten that stupid, stuck scale!  Just for kicks and giggles I hopped on this morning, fully expecting to see the same frustrating number that has been haunting me for more than 2 months.  Imagine my joy at seeing a number 2 lbs less!  Yea me!

Yes, I am aware that it is 'only' two pounds, but at this point, that is a major accomplishment!  I guess all that trudging around campus losing buildings is good for something!

I almost have my first week under my belt.  I am exhausted! I came home from class last night, sat down and did my homework for today's class, had the boy look it over (yes, it was Algebra), and fell into bed.

I am going to need a little time to adjust to the new, much crazier schedule.  But, I can do it.  I know that I can!

1 comment: