Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The joke is on me!

Sometimes I am my own worst enemy!  I went to Algebra tonight fully intending to be confused and frustrated again.  You will never believe this . . .

The things that had me so confused over the weekend was material that we are not going to be covering until April!  Yes April!  We are not going straight through the book, we are skipping around!

I explained to my instructor what I was confused about.  He looked at me funny and said: "Since we are not covering that until April, I wouldn't expect you to understand it yet."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  I went with laughing as it seemed the better of the two choices; and I did feel pretty foolish.

So, all is not lost and I am not as stupid as I thought I was!

The Boy was vastly entertained when I told him about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment